The Hooiser Llama & Alpaca Association offers up to two $500 scholarships to high school graduates of the current year. Requirements for application are:
The HLAA Scholarship Program
- Must be a youth member of HLAA of the current year.
- Must be graduating High School in the current year.
- Must be planning to attend college in the fall of the current year.
- Applications must be postmarked no later than August 1st of the current year.
- All required information must be included in one packet.
- Packets requiring postage due or signature will not be accepted.
Requirements Revised Feb. 2011
Past HLAA Scholarship Recipients
- 2022: Ella Pickett
- 2020: Coming Soon
- 2019: Coming Soon
- 2018: Coming Soon
- 2017: Abby Dugger & Emily Jones
- 2016: No Applications
- 2015: Jessica Jones
- 2014: Stephanie Foerder
- 2013: Michele Gohr